iBLOXX is a Proprietary Trading firm, specializing in Algorithmic Trading of Equities, Fixed Income Securities, Commodities, FX and so on. For our Dubai Office, we are hiring Junior Quant Developers to enhance our Trading Infrastructure and Algorithmic Trading Models.
Be part of the team responsible for the major build-out of the functionality on the new platform, using a combination of Python and C++. The main work will include:
- Develop Execution Algorithm’s utilizing API’s of various Exchanges via their REST or Websocket API’s and FIX connections
- Trade modeling and pricing
- Market data processing
- Risk reporting
- Scenario analytics tools
- Dev Ops / platform engineering
The successful applicant will be responsible for enhancing and improving the existing technical stack, working closely with the Management. The ability to work autonomously to design, develop, test, and release efficient and robust trading software is key.
- Python (ideally familiarity with Pandas, Numpy, Sci-kit learn, tinker)
- Experience with FIX connections and REST, Websocket API’s
- Experience in low latency trading execution environments is a plus
- Experience with Option Pricing Models is a plus
In general, we are looking for smart, commercial, problem-solving-oriented, “getting-things-done” candidates with a proven track record of delivering robust, high-performance software and quantitative analyses and with experience in financial markets or a keen interest to learn about them.
If this opportunity is exciting you, then please send your application along with your salary expectations (applications without a salary expectation will not be considered) to: [email protected]